Commit to nurturing your staff's mental & physical health
Is your staff:
- Facing burnout?
- Experiencing anxiety and stress?
- Struggling with work-life balance?
- Overwhelmed with managing their workload?
- Short-tempered with students and parents?
- Needing to cultivate healthy dialogue between staff and administration?
This could be your school:
- Calm, creative teachers flourish.
- Anxiety and stress are minimal.
- Teachers’ mental and physical health is optimal.
- Teachers’ workload is manageable.
- Students and parents feel safe and supported.
- Open, healthy dialogue exists between staff and administration.
Even in the most challenging of times, your staff can make a commitment to creating a life that fosters mental and physical health.
Session 1: Shifting Perspectives
- Rethinking the way we look at self-care.
- Rethinking teaching during COVID and identifying ‘Gravity Problems’.
- Considering student impact and our core competencies.
Session 2: Looking Inward
- Identifying our own wellness needs.
- Prioritizing our health: know the ‘why’ behind our wellness.
- Understanding that our wellness time is a ‘thing.’
Session 3: Mental & Physical Health
- Creating a sheltered work/wellness schedule.
- Getting our family and our employer involved in our wellness journey.
- Asking for help and removing things from your plate.
Session 4: Moving Forward
- Advocating for your wellness and your community’s wellness.
- Identifying the core needs of staff and students.
- Reimagining your identity as a teacher.
- Creating a school culture of wellness.
This package includes:
- An initial staff survey in order for Lisa to obtain a detailed understanding of the individuals needs and goals of your teachers.
- Four virtual sessions, 25 minutes each. These sessions are a combination of delivery of research and lived experience while providing interactive opportunities for teachers.
- 10 minutes at the end of each session for Q and A.
- Extension opportunities for your staff to focus their wellness plan.
Size: up to 16 staff members
Pricing: $1200 CAD
Curious? Drop me a note.
Lisa always leaves me with something I can use immediately, which I appreciate so much. And she gets it! She speaks from a place of experience with warmth, compassion and humour.
My perspective on wellness is forever changed. Thank you, Lisa, for sharing the why and how of teacher wellness.